Stag Character Design Thumbnails

After a very inspirational talk with Alan I looked into logo, product and car designs for my stag character designs. The idea of a race, as a power battle, links very nicely to my idea of a stag fight. A stag fight does not link completely with a boxing match, since stags do not try to kill/ hurt one another but show off their strength when they fight for a mate. 

So Alan pointed out the idea of Ferrari VS Ford (Mustang) which stands for Horse VS Horse and therefore links a bit with my stag characters. I therefore looked into the different streamline designs of Ferrari and Ford race cars and tried to use their design language to draw stylised stags. 

I actually really enjoyed creating these thumbnails since it was nice to minimalize stags to simple lines and shapes. I hope this exercise will help me to find a good character design for my main stag characters. 



Ferrari






Ford






Comments

Popular Posts