Premise Reflective Statement



I have really enjoyed the premise project so far. I love having the freedom of doing exactly what you want to do and it is so nice to see your ideas take shape. I had a hard time getting into the project in the first weeks, but on the other hand I especially liked the last couple weeks since my project and designs made a massive jump forwards. Especially the weekly chats with Alan helped me to keep on track and pushed me further to go into different direction. So within this pre-production phase I was already able to show my versatility and worked in so many different directions and styles.

However, due to the fact that I am not able to use Maya properly on my computer at home, I was not able to create any 3D work, or light tests yet. As well as my making of document will need some improvement as well by the end of this project.  But overall I am very happy and confident about my work since I did as much as possible in the given time and I am satisfied with the development of my story.

As a next step, I will have to find a fitting composer to collaborate with for this film and I also plan on sculpting my stag character in clay over summer to help me understand the three-dimensionality of the character.

Comments

Popular Posts