Premise Final Character Design

Here is the final character design for my two stag characters. After doing a lot of different styles and designs I still decided to go with a fairly realistic look of the stags. Since they will get the energy source tattoos on top I probably will smooth their surface a bit.

I tried to mix realistic stag and animal attributes with human attributes. Since the two stag characters are representing the male as a whole, I decided to look into male body builders to draw inspiration for the proportions of my characters.

The body and antlers design will be the same for both stags, to show them as equal. However the different colours and designs for the tattoos will distinguish them.

Over summer I will sculpt the character in clay to either scan it, or use it as a reference / orthographs for 3D modelling. 


Comments

Popular Posts