Character design - week #7

In this weeks character design lesson we looked into storyboards. Therefore we were asked to create a short storyboard sequence based of one of our favourite films - I choose Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron 







After that we were given an environment to create a storyboard chasing scene. I was given a forest and therefore decided to draw out a chasing scene on horses through a forest bit.






Lastly we worked on our projects again - I looked into the stage/ circus tent of my story. Since the location is a Las Vegas show it will not be a temporary tent but rather a building. That is why I drew some designs to then come up with a final idea of having some seatings around a circular stage and on an upper floor tables for people to dine and enjoy the show meanwhile.













Comments

Popular Posts