Character design - Week #6

In this weeks character design lesson we looked into friends and probs.
For the first task we were asked to create a specific character type based on a given theme and transform this theme into a futuristic design. My given theme was renaissance Italy and I looked into female dresses of the time. But sadly I then did not have the time to develop the character further because I had to go to a course rep meeting. 


In the second half we were asked to create a sidekick for your character. Since my character is a giraffe I thought it would be nice to give it a mouse as a friend as their size different would be interesting. I then looked into mice and tried to develop a character based on different designs, but tried to keep it as realistic as possible to match with the design of my giraffe. 




















Comments

Popular Posts