Character Design - Week #5

This week in our character design lesson we focused on emotions and facial expressions. We were asked to draw different emotions into one face. After that we were assigned with an object to apply emotions to. I was given a vacuum cleaner, which is why I looked into different types of vacuum cleaners and how I could give them different types of emotions and personalities. Lastly we had to apply facial expressions to an animal - in my case an elephant.









In the second half of the class we worked on our project again. I especially focused on facial expressions and emotions. I also tried to find a style for my character, which is why I looked into different existing animated characters and drew inspiration from them. 
























Comments

Popular Posts