Life Drawing - Submission 2018/19

Life Drawing - The joy of drawing naked people. What a great way to start your week.
Looking back at the different sessions I can just recall how much I enjoyed it. Not only did I experiment with different materials and techniques, but also learned more about human proportion. I especially liked the mix between 1-5 minute sketches to 20-30 minute detailed drawings. Both ways of drawing helped me to approach the human body and its weird anatomy.
However because we mainly had the same two models the drawings often felt repetitive. The use of props mixed up the life drawing sessions, but I would enjoy a bigger variety of models. I even really enjoyed Dan`s session in cloth, because it not only helped me to understand the winkles of clothing in movement but also helped to draw characters in more dynamic and significant poses.
That being said, I really can not wait to be back in October, in the nice and creative atmosphere of the project space and spend even more time drawing naked people.   

Comments

Popular Posts