FV - Finished Storyboard

Storyboards by Vincent on Scribd

Comments

  1. Hey Vincent - well done on getting this out and complete! It reads easily - and I like the fish and chips plastic bag detail at the end too. Does the garbage truck knock over the tree? I don't know why exactly, but this bothers me a bit - mainly because I think it sets up a different kind of environmental damage idea (de-forestation) which plastic garbage trucks aren't responsible for as directly. I wonder if maybe you could set things up so the chemistry diagram section is transitioned instead by bringing down the screen like the crushing mechanism of the inside of the garbage truck - so you create a wipe cut that way and then having introducing the garbage truck that way, you can cut to the shot of it reversing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry - this clip might explain what I mean:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUq_HsQlI0k

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts