Fantastic Voyage - Story Outline

Based on my research and thumbnails I created a story outline and separated my story into four parts:

The first part is going to introduce plastic.
The second part is dealing with plastic waste. (overseas)
The third part is dealing with the effect on marine life. (underseas)
The fourth part is looking at the consequences for human beings. (zoom out)

I want to showcase the plastic as a fluid disease that you follow through the story like a red thread.



The information I want to include in each part are the following:








Furthermore I am going to add the research I did for my Fantastic Voyage project:


Plastic Research 




General Research 
Research by Vincent on Scribd

Comments

  1. Wow - that research is depressing :(

    I think the idea of the 'red thread' is a nice one - maybe you need to think of it as being more like a trail of confetti or dust, so not confusing it visually with a liquid?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts