Final Low Angle Exterior Shot

Before I coloured my low angle exterior shot, I actually did a little perspective practice on how the towers and the roofs would be correctly in such a deep perspective.



I am not completely done colouring yet, since a lot of the details on the towers are still missing.
Furthermore I am not quite sure if the idea of the ledge in the center in proper working.




In this shot I added some blurriness to it.



 This is a croped version of the original since I am depaiting to crop it. 



I am posting this now since I really need to get some feedback on this since I am not happy with it at the moment. Any advice would be appreciated. 

Comments

  1. Hi Vincent,

    For me, there is maybe a little detail missing on the window on the left...at the moment it looks a bit like it is flat and 'stuck on'. You maybe need to give it a bit of depth, similar to the one on the right?
    Also the rocks look like they are floating... have a look here, https://ezcanvas.com/findprintart/image/1014173296/

    The roofs could do with a bit more definition too...some rim lighting and more shadow, to highlight the tiles perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie for your feedback! I'll try to improve that!

      Delete
  2. Cropped version is stronger as an image certainly. For me, there's a slight conflict of style going on - the tiles on the roof look like 'base paintings' because you've got very conspicuous outlining, whereas elsewhere, you've got no outlining - are you continuing to work on the roof tiles? They look unfinished by comparison. The version wherein you blur the sea and rocks is pushing those elements to the bottom of the picture - which is what you want, but by the same logic, those roof turrets would be very crisply in focus - but they're hazy and soft? There are some inconsistencies in there to iron out :).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts