Colouring Lesson

 In today's lesson we had to trace objects of our favourite movies. How ever we were only allowed to use three different colours (black - grey -white) to fill it in. The aim for that is to understand the use of lighting and shadow.


Stills from "The Last Unicorn" + my traced images 

Afterwards we were supposed to use a landscape or portrait picture of a famous artist to trace and afterward colour each area with paint. How ever we were not supposed to colour match from the image.

                                                       original - traced - my coloured version

I am not utterly proud of the outcome because I feel like I could have done better and more detailed if I had more time. How ever I learned a lot from today's lesson and will make sure to use this practice in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts